The Asset's annual Triple A recognition represents the industry's most prestigious awards for banking, finance, treasury and the capital markets. As the financial publishing group in Asia with the widest reach among Asian issuers and global institutional investors active in the region, The Asset takes particular care in producing its annual awards.
Issuers and investors, who constitute the bulk of The Asset's readership base, are consulted in the process either through the Asset Benchmark Surveys or in the course of the Triple A selection, their views and comments are taken into consideration and given weight in addition to the other selection criteria outlined below.
Following the completion of the submissions to The Asset Triple A Country Awards 2019, we are now seeking submissions for The Asset Triple A Regional Awards 2019. The coverage period is calendar year 2019 (January 1 - December 31 2019).
More than twenty years old, The Asset Triple A Regional House Awards 2019 will be recognizing excellence in financial advisory with different awards' categories and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance). For the adviser and deal awards, do not include your performance in Japan and Australia.
Please also take note of the following criteria:
- Best bond adviser - include only G3-denominated bond transactions
- Best emerging markets bond adviser - also refers to Best high yield bond adviser and include only sub-investment grade G3-denominated bond transactions
- Best new bond deal - refers to a bond issuance by an inaugural issuer either in G3 or Asian local currency
- Best debt adviser - include all debt products (ie, loans, bonds, ABS) both in G3 and Asian local currency. Please include liability management deals as well
- Best adviser categories - include both announced and completed deals
- Best M&A deal (domestic/cross-border) - submit only completed deals
There is no page limit for submissions. The deadline for submission is November 11 2019 and results will be published in an issue of The Asset magazine and in TheAsset.com.
Our best wishes and looking forward to receiving your submissions.