Private Banking , Wealth Management and Investment Product Awards
The Asset's Triple A Private Banking , Wealth Management and Investment Product Awards are among the industry's most prestigious awards, recognizing the leading wealth management institutions as well as the premier financial institutions involved in derivatives and structured products in Asia-Pacific.
The awards cover the Asia-Pacific markets, including Japan and Australia. The coverage period is from April 1 2019 to March 31 2020.
The awards are open to all institutions with an on-the-ground presence in the Asia-Pacific region.
PRIVATE BANKING AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT AWARDS
These awards will be given to the institutions that have provided the most appropriate private banking and wealth management services to Asia's mass affluent, high net worth and ultra-high net worth segments.
- Best Wealth Manager
- Best Boutique Wealth Manager
- Best Private Bank
- Best Private Bank for HNWIs
- Best Private Bank for UHNWIs
- Best Boutique Private Bank
INVESTMENT PRODUCT AWARDS
These awards will be given to the institutions that have provided the most appropriate structured investment solutions for their clients. Both regional and country winners will be recognized as appropriate in the following categories:
- Derivatives House of the Year
- Best Structured Products House
- Best Flow Derivatives House
- Best Equity House Derivatives House
- Best Rates Derivatives House
- Best Credit Derivatives House
- Best FX Derivatives House
- Best Commodities Derivatives House
- Best Index Provider
- Best Structured Products: Commodities, Credit, Equity, FX and Multi-Asset