Private Banking, Wealth Management, Investment and ETF Awards
The Asset's Triple A Private Banking, Wealth Management and Investment Awards are among the industry's most prestigious awards, recognizing the leading wealth management institutions as well as the premier financial institutions involved in derivatives and structured products in Asia-Pacific.
The awards cover the Asia-Pacific markets, including Japan and Australia. The coverage period is from April 1 2018 to March 31 2019.
The awards are open to all institutions with an on-the-ground presence in the Asia-Pacific region.
PRIVATE BANKING AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT AWARDS
These awards will be given to the institutions that have provided the most appropriate private banking and wealth management services to Asia's mass affluent, high net worth and ultra-high net worth segments.
- Best Wealth Manager
- Best Boutique Wealth Manager
- Best Private Bank
- Best Private Bank for HNWIs
- Best Private Bank for UHNWIs
- Best Boutique Private Bank
These awards will be given to the institutions that have provided the most appropriate structured investment solutions for their clients. Both regional and country winners will be recognized as appropriate in the following categories:
- Derivatives House of the Year
- Best Structured Products House
- Best Flow Derivatives House
- Best Equity House Derivatives House
- Best Rates Derivatives House
- Best Credit Derivatives House
- Best FX Derivatives House
- Best Commodities Derivatives House
- Best Index Provider
- Best Structured Products: Commodities, Credit, Equity, FX and Multi-Asset
These awards will be given to the institutions that offer best and most innovative ETF products and providers of supporting services that keep ETF market thriving. Both regional and country winners will be recognized in the following categories:
- Best ETF Sponsors
- Best Participating Dealer
- Best Market Maker
- Best ETF Broker
- Best ETF Exchange
- Best Index Provider for ETFs
- Best ETF Custodian
- Most Innovative ETF Product
Our best wishes and looking forward to receiving your submissions.